One to one/ with partner German Face to Face Online€0
About this course
If you need a flexible course, 100% customized to your needs, without having to travel, with a quality program and a private teacher with proven experience that will help you meet your German goals, our online Face to Face one to one or partner course is what you are looking for.
You will interact live with your teacher and/or partner from wherever you are, connected via Zoom and to the Humboldt Classroom from an electronic device with Internet, with more didactic resources than in a traditional classroom: Live Language Training! An ideal experience for all those who need to improve their communication skills in German while achieving their personal and/or professional goals.
What is a Face to Face Online course?
- Learning with the same interactivity as a traditional course
- Live communication with you teacher and/or partner
- Use of all didactic resources of a traditional classroom
- Synchronous image and voice transmission
- Dynamic and collaborative classes
- Learning German without commuting
One to one or with partner?
You can choose between doing the course on your own or sharing the classes with a partner who has your same needs and similar level of German. If the course is with a partner, you will divide the cost of the course between you two: take advantage of our excellent quality-price ratio!
You can also combine your Face to Face online course with any of our One to One course at Humboldt Barcelona.
For more information about German courses in Barcelona click here
Our goal is to help you progress in your German language skills and achieve your goals.
Dates and schedules
Dates: Courses to be held throughout the year for all levels.
Class days and schedules: According to the participant’s schedule.
Holidays: October 12; November 1; December 8
Christmas: from December 21 to January 06, 2021.
Prices and conditions
- Option 1:
Blocks of hours: 10h
- Option 2:
Blocks of hours: 20h
- Option 3:
Blocks of hour: 40h
- Option 4:
Blocks of hour: 50h
- Option 5:
Blocks of hour: 100h
5% Discount for members of the same family or company (not to be combined with other discounts)
The registration fee at the center is 35 €
Online registration: free
The prices include:
- Student needs analysis
- Personal consulting
- Attendance to the course booked
- Access to Humboldt platforms
- Humboldt certificate of achievement / participation in the course
Free level test
* The level test can be done online through the Campus; prior registration is required.
The oral test can be done over the phone or at the center.
Payment can be made in full online or by sending a full reservation by e-mail or online along with confirmation of a deposit of 150 € (the deposit is not an additional cost, but part of the payment, which will be deducted from your bill).
The school will only refund the amount paid in case the course booked is cancelled by the school.
- Cancellation notice received more than two weeks before the course start date: 150 € will be charged.
- Cancellation notice received less than two weeks before the course start date: 50% of the course/accommodation fee will be charged.
- here are no refundable fees after the course start date.
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.