One to one Spanish Super-intensive Express€0
About this course
One to one or with partner Spanish course.
The student chooses duration, intensity and objectives of the course.
We offer courses with general and specific contents of the business world in Spanish: making presentations in Spanish, negotiating in Spanish, attending meetings, describing a productive process or the organization chart of your company, etc.
What services do the individual programs include?
- Needs analysis and personalized program
- Personal consulting
- Didactic material
- Use of Apps
- Free access to the Humboldt Classroom
In our center, in your company (depending on the location travel expenses may be applied); you can also combine online and face to face classes.
Dates and schedules
Dates and schedules
Courses to be held throughout the year for all levels.
Class days: According to your participant’s schedulede
Holidays: October 12; November 1; December 8
Christmas: from December 21 to January 06, 2021.
Prices and conditions
Duration: 7 days*
Discounts for members of the same family or company (not to be combined with other discounts)
The registration fee at the center is 35 €
Online registration: free
The prices include:
- Attendance to the course booked
- Free Internet connection and Wi-Fi (face-to-face classes)
- Access to Humboldt platforms
- Humboldt Attendance and Performance Certificate
Free level test
* The level test can be done online through the Campus; prior registration is required.
The oral test can be done over the phone or at the center.
Payment can be made in full online or by sending a full reservation by e-mail or online along with confirmation of a deposit of 150 € (the deposit is not an additional cost, but part of the payment, which will be deducted from your bill).
The school will only refund the amount paid in case the course booked is cancelled by the schooll.
- Cancellation of the course / accommodation more than two weeks before the beginning: 150 Euro.
- Cancellation of the course / accommodation less than two weeks before the beginning of the course: 50% of the course fees / accommodation costs will be charged.
- There is no refund after the beginning of the course / arrival date at the accommodation.
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.