German Face to Face Online ‘Speaking Corner’€0
About this course
‘Speaking corner’ offers you the comfort of learning German, from any electronic device with an internet connection, from wherever you want, in a relaxed and collaborative atmosphere. Our online Face to Face courses make it possible!
Live Language Training: interact live with your teacher and a group of 4 – 6 participants, talking about current social, cultural and professional topics in order to make you feel more confident and express yourself more fluently in a situation where you have to communicate in German.
The classes are dynamic and participative. Thanks to our small groups you will be able to interact with your teacher and colleagues in a pleasant and effective way. Do you already have some knowledge of German? Do you want to update your skills before a trip? Do you use it at work? Do you need to strengthen your knowledge or practice German to keep it alive? Then, this is your course!
1- or 1.5-hours sessions, twice a week early morning or after your working day.
Who is this Face to Face online course for?
If you are looking for a conversation course to improve your German speaking and understanding skills while having a nice time exchanging opinion on current and/or interesting topics, this is the right course for you!
What services are included in the mini-group courses?
- Access to the Humboldt Classroom
- Individual consulting
- Use of apps
Our goal is to help you progress in your German communication skills.
Dates and schedules
Dates and schedules
First semester: from Octobre 19, 2020 to February 19, 2021
Second semester: from February 22 to June 25, 2021
Holidays: October 12; November 1; December 8
Christmas: from December 21 to January 06, 2021.
Schedule: you can choose between two options:
- Option 1: 3 hours per week, in the afternoon: twice a week from Monday to Thursday (Mon/Wed or Tue/Thu) from 5:30p.m. to 7:00p.m
- Option 2: 2 hours per week, in the morning: twice a week from Monday to Thursday (Mon/Wed or Tue/Thu) from 8:00a.m. to 9:00a.m
Prices and conditions
- Option 1: 3h. hours a week
Schedule: from 5:30p.m. to 7:00p.m
Annual payment: 1.100€
Semester payment: 610€
- Option 2: 2h. hours a week
Schedule: from 8:00a.m. to 9:00a.m
Annual payment:: 750€
Semester payment: 420€
5% Discount for members of the same family or company (not to be combined with other discounts)
The registration fee at the center is 35€
Online registration: free
The prices include:
- Attendance to the course booked
- Access to Humboldt platforms
- Humboldt certificate of achievement / participation in the course
Free level test
* The level test can be done online through the Campus; prior registration is required.
The oral test can be done over the phone or at the center.
Payment can be made in full online or by sending a full reservation by e-mail or online along with confirmation of a deposit of 150 € (the deposit is not an additional cost, but part of the payment, which will be deducted from your bill).
If there aren’t at least 4 students of your level enrolled for the date you have chosen, Humboldt reserves the right to cancel the course. The school refunds the amount paid only in the event that it cannot offer the contractually agreed course.
- Cancellation notice received more than two weeks before the course start date: 150 € will be charged.
- Cancellation notice received less than two weeks before the course start date: 50% of the course/accommodation fee will be charged.
- here are no refundable fees after the course start date.
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.