Free German course for young people between ages 18 to 29€0
About this course
¿Do you want to learn a new language for your professional future? We offer you quality training that will allow you to improve your CV and your chances in the job market.
This training program is financed by the European Social Fund through the Barcelona Chamber of Commerce. In order to participate in the German courses 100% free of charge, you must meet the requirements of the Youth Guarantee (Garantia Juvenil) program. We offer you the possibility of teaching you a new language to develop key abilities for your professional future.
Who is this subsidized course for?
Are you between 18 and 29 years old? Are you unemployed and have European nationality? If you meet these requirements you can sign up for our German courses 100% free of charge.
What services are included in the mini-group courses?
- Individual consulting
- Attendance to the course booked
- Certificate of achievement from the Barcelona Chamber of Commerce
- Free access to the Humboldt Classroom
- Use of apps
- Free Internet connection and Wi-Fi (in face-to-face classes)
What procedures do I need? (Requirements)
- Fulfill the requirements of the Youth Guarantee (Garantia Juvenil): 18 to 29 years old, be unemployed, Spanish or EU nationality, or European work permit.
- Register in the SOC as a job seeker, there is an office for each neighborhood in the city. Find yours
- Be a beneficiary of Youth Guarantee (Garantia Juvenil). If you are not registered, we will inform you how to get it
- To sign up for our subsidized courses you must attach the DARDO and Youth Guarantee (Garantia Juvenil) beneficiary certificate.
- Once you have registered, you must take the level test on campus.
- It is not possible to participate if you have already taken another course subsidized by the Barcelona Chamber of Commerce
If you have any doubts or questions, please contact us.
Objective of the course
Our goal is to teach you German in a communicative way so that you can enhance your CV and jump into the professional world. Take advantage of this free course.
Dates and Prices
The course takes place in the mornings or afternoons and it lasts 7 weeks for all levels:
Beginning of the course: Ask us for upcoming dates!
Holidays: October 12th; November 1st; December 8th
Christmas: from December 21 to January 06, 2021.
Important: Humboldt has the right to reschedule courses or reduce the total number of hours if if the minimum number of students enrolled is not reached.
Schedule: *Times, dates and final levels to be specified according to students enrolled.
Mornings: 8 to 14h approx. / Afternoons: 14h to 20h approx.
Free level test
* The level test can be done online through the Campus, being necessary prior registration is required.
The oral test can be done over the phone or at the center.
Between 18 and 29 years old
7 weeks intensive
Mornings: 8:00 to 14:00 approx. / Afternoons: 14:00 to 20:00 approx.
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.