Spanish Face to Face Online ‘Speaking Corner’€0
About this course
Do you have previous knowledge of Spanish? If you are interested in improving your communication skills while discussing current topics and refresh your Spanish in a short period of time, this is the perfect course for you!
‘Speaking Corner’ offers you an online meeting point where you can talk about current trends, business, social and cultural topics with your teacher and a small group of students with the same interests. You will join your online live class from wherever you want in real time.
The more you practice the better you learn. In On this course you will focus on speaking and comprehension.
Is this the right course for you?
If you wish to improve your communication skills in Spanish in a pleasant and professional environment, then YES!
What does the course include?
- Access to The Humboldt Classroom
- Personal counseling
- Use of Apps
Our main goal is to make you feel more confident and improve your fluency in any situation you need to express yourself in Spanish.
Dates and schedules
Dates and schedules
First semester: from Octobre 19, 2020 to February 19, 2021
Second semester: from February 22 to June 25, 2021
Holidays: October 12; November 1; December 8
Christmas: from December 21 to January 06, 2021.
Schedule: you can choose between two options:
- Option 1: 3 hours per week, in the afternoon: twice a week from Monday to Thursday (Mon/Wed or Tue/Thu) from 5:30p.m. to 7:00p.m
- Option 2: 2 hours per week, in the morning: twice a week from Monday to Thursday (Mon/Wed or Tue/Thu) from 8:00a.m. to 9:00a.m
Prices and conditions
- Option 1: 3h. hours a week
Schedule: from 5:30p.m. to 7:00p.m
Annual payment: 1.100€
Semester payment: 610€
- Option 2: 2h. hours a week
Schedule: from 8:00a.m. to 9:00a.m
Annual payment:: 750€
Semester payment: 420€
5% Discount for members of the same family or company (not to be combined with other discounts)
The registration fee at the center is 35€
Online registration: free
The prices include:
- Attendance to the course booked
- Access to Humboldt platforms
- Humboldt certificate of achievement / participation in the course
Free level test
* The level test can be done online through the Campus; prior registration is required.
The oral test can be done over the phone or at the center.
Payment can be made in full online or by sending a full reservation by e-mail or online along with confirmation of a deposit of 150 € (the deposit is not an additional cost, but part of the payment, which will be deducted from your bill).
If there aren’t at least 4 students of your level enrolled for the date you have chosen, Humboldt reserves the right to cancel the course. The school refunds the amount paid only in the event that it cannot offer the contractually agreed course.
- Cancellation notice received more than two weeks before the course start date: 150 € will be charged.
- Cancellation notice received less than two weeks before the course start date: 50% of the course/accommodation fee will be charged.
- here are no refundable fees after the course start date.
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.