Courses of other languages€0
About this course
One to one or with a partner, specific in Chinese, French, Catalan, Italian, Portuguese … Face to Face online, at Humboldt Barcelona or combined. We organize the program you need to measure!
Would you like to learn or improve your language skills in a short time, with top teachers and state-of-the-art resources?
More than 30 years of experience in organizing and managing tailor-made training programmes is the key to satisfying our most demanding one-to-one students.
A flexible and professional organization helps you to capitalize on your investment.
Whom are they addressed to?
Professionals and students who want to expand their skills by learning a new language.
¿What are the individual courses?
- Needs analysis
- Individual counseling
- Teaching materials
- Use of apps
- Free access to the Humboldt Language Platform
- Diploma or certificate of attendance
Classes are dynamic and communicative, with special emphasis on oral expression and understanding of the participants.
We want to broaden your communication skills and practice the 5 most important language elements: speaking, reading, writing, understanding and communicating.
Location: In our center, in your company (depending on its location with a travel surcharge) or from any Internet connection. You can combine online and classroom courses.
Dates and Schedules
Dates: Courses to be held throughout the year for all levels.
Class days and schedules: According to the participant’s schedule.
Holidays: October 12; November 1; December 8
Christmas: from December 21 to January 06, 2021.
Price and Conditions
Days: Monday to Friday
Time: 8:00 to 20:30 (by appointment)
- Block: 10 hours
- Block: 20 hours
- Block: 40 hours
- Block: 50 hours
- Block: 100 hours
The registration at the school is 35 €
Online registration is free
- Discounts for members of the same family or company (not compatible with other offers)
The prices include:
- Attendance of the reserved course
- Free internet connection and wifi (at classroom courses)
- Access to the Humboldt Classroom
- Humboldt certificate of attendance
Payment must be made by check, credit card, direct debit, bank transfer or cash at the time of registration.
Only if the school can not offer the agreed course, the amount paid will be refunded.
- Cancellation of the course / accommodation more than two weeks before the beginning: 150 Euro.
- Cancellation of the course / accommodation less than two weeks before the beginning of the course: 50% of the course fees / accommodation costs will be charged.
- There is no refund after the beginning of the course / arrival date at the accommodation.
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.