One to one/ with partner German course in Barcelona€0
About this course
We offer tailor-made programs: you choose the schedule, the intensity and the contents. We adapt to your needs and your goals. Our language school in Barcelona offers you modern and perfectly equipped facilities to learn your new language.
You are the center, the protagonist!
We are committed to developing a course program based on your communication goals. We will systematically prepare specific teaching materials for your conversations, meetings and professional negotiations or for any situation in social environments in German.
The training can be one to one or with the partner of your choice: a friend, an acquaintance or a relative who has the same level of German as you and shares your needs. It is not necessary to go to Germany to learn the language. The resources and quality of our teachers, backed by more than 30 years of experience, make it possible for you to learn and improve your German in a short time.
You can combine your course in Barcelona with an online Face to Face program connected from anywhere in the world. For more information click here.
Who is this German course for?
For anyone who wants to make progress in important topics for professional or personal development in German, in order to enhance and improve specific key skills.
Our programs are based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
What services are included in one to one or with partner courses?
- Student needs analysis
- Personal advising
- Didactic material
- Use of apps
- Free access to the Humboldt Classroom
Additionally, if your goal is to obtain the official qualification, certifying your degree of competence and proficiency of the German language, we will help you prepare for your exam.
In our center in Barcelona, in your company (depending on your location travel expenses may be applied) or in any city in the country thanks to partner centers.
Dates and schedules
Courses to be held throughout the year for all levels.
Class days: According to your participant’s schedulede
Holidays: October 12; November 1; December 8
Christmas: from December 21 to January 06, 2021.
Prices and conditions
- Option 1:
Blocks of hours: 10h
- Option 2:
Blocks of hours: 20h
- Option 3:
Blocks of hour: 40h
- Option 4:
Blocks of hour: 50h
- Option 5:
Blocks of hour: 100h
- 5% if combined with an online Face to Face online program.
- Discounts for members of the same family or company (not to be combined with other discounts)
The registration fee at the center is 35 €
Online registration: free
The prices include:
- Attendance to the course booked
- Free Wi-Fi Internet connection
- Access to Humboldt platforms
- Access to the Humboldt Loan Library
- Humboldt certificate of achievement / participation in the course
Free level test
* The level test can be done online through the Campus; prior registration is required.
The oral test can be done over the phone or at the center.
Payment can be made in full online or by sending a full reservation by e-mail or online along with confirmation of a deposit of 150 € (the deposit is not an additional cost, but part of the payment, which will be deducted from your bill).
The school will only refund the amount paid in case the course booked is cancelled by the school.
- Cancellation of the course / accommodation more than two weeks before the beginning: 150 Euro.
- Cancellation of the course / accommodation less than two weeks before the beginning of the course: 50% of the course fees / accommodation costs will be charged.
- There is no refund after the beginning of the course / arrival date at the accommodation.
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.