Individual courses and specific programmes for Mandarin, French, Italian, Portuguese …€0
About this course
Tailor-made programs: French, Catalan, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese
Would you like to learn or improve your language skills in a short time, with top teachers and state-of-the-art resources?
Our experience in organizing and managing tailor-made training programmes is the key to satisfying our most demanding one-to-one students.
A flexible and professional organization helps you to capitalize on your investment.
Whom are they addressed to?
Professionals and students who want to expand their skills by learning a new language.
¿What are the individual courses?
- Needs analysis
- Individual counseling
- Teaching materials
- Use of apps
- Free access to the Humboldt Language Platform
- Diploma or certificate of attendance
Classes are dynamic and communicative, with special emphasis on oral expression and understanding of the participants.
We want to broaden your communication skills and practice the 5 most important language elements: speaking, reading, writing, understanding and communicating.
Location: In our center, in your company (depending on its location with a travel surcharge) or from any Internet connection. You can combine online and classroom courses.
Dates and Schedules (2019)
Courses offered throughout the year by appointment.
Lessons: by appointment
Bank holidays: from the 1st to the 6th of January 2019. and on the 22nd of April; 1st of May; June 10 and 24; 15th of August; September 11th and 24th; 12th of October; 1st of November; 6th and 8th December.
Christmas: from 23rd December to 31st December.
Price and Conditions (2019)
Days: Monday to Friday
Time: 8:00 to 20:30 (by appointment)
Block: 10 hours
Block: 20 hours
Block: 40 hours
Block: 50 hours
Block: 100 hours
The registration at the school is 35 €
Online registration is free
The prices include:
- Attendance of the reserved course
- Free internet connection and wifi (at classroom courses)
- Access to the Humboldt Language Platform
- Humboldt certificate of attendance
- Discounts for members of the same family or company (not compatible with other offers)
Payment must be made by check, credit card, direct debit, bank transfer or cash at the time of registration.
Only if the school can not offer the agreed course, the amount paid will be refunded.
- Cancellation of the course / accommodation more than two weeks before the beginning: 150 Euro.
- Cancellation of the course / accommodation less than two weeks before the beginning of the course: 50% of the course fees / accommodation costs will be charged.
- There is no refund after the beginning of the course / arrival date at the accommodation.
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.