100% Free German Cours€0
About this course
Would you like to learn a new language for your future career? This training programme is funded by the European Social Fund through the Barcelona Chamber of Commerce.
To participate in the 100% free German language courses, you must meet the requirements of the Youth Guarantee Program. We offer you the opportunity to learn a new language to develop key competences for your future career.
Who should attend?
Are you between 18 and 29 years old? Are you unemployed and do you have a European nationality? If you meet these requirements, you can sign up for our 100% free German language courses.
Which services do the courses include?
- Individual assessment
- Participation in the chosen course
- Free WiFi access
- Use of apps
- Free access to the Humboldt Language Platform
- Diploma of the Barcelona Chamber of Commerce
Which conditions do I have to fulfill?
- Youth Guarantee requirements: 18 to 29 years old, unemployed, Spanish or EU nationality.
- Log in to the SOC as a job seeker. There is an office in each district. Find yours
- Participant in the Youth Guarantee. If you are not enrolled, we will gladly inform you how you can do it.
- In order to register for our subsidized courses, you must enclose the DARDO and Youth Guarantee Certificate.
- After you have registered, you must take the placement test on our campus.
- You can not attend the courses if you have already taken another course from the Barcelona Chamber of Commerce.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Our goal is to help you learn German for your future work. You have the opportunity to learn the language thanks to a qualified training in a professional environment
If you would like to continue your education after the subsidized German language course, make paid internships in companies in Germany or work in Germany, we can help you.
Here you can find more information about our offers for training or working in Germany:
Date and Time (2019)
Dates: The courses take place in the morning and have a duration of 7 weeks
- 26 February – 12 April
- 15 April – 31 May
- 3 June – 19. July
- 22 July – 6 September
- 9 – 25 October
- 28 October – 13 December
Bank holidays: from the 1st to the 6th of January 19th and the 22nd of April; 1st of May; June 10 and 24; 15th of August; September 11th and 24th; 12th of October; 1st of November; 6th and 8th December.
Christmas: from 23rd December to 31st December
Important: Humboldt reserves the right to postpone the courses or to reduce the total number of hours if the number of participants does not reach the minimum required.
Schedule: *Dates and levels are determined according to the registered students.
Schedules are set before the course starts.
Morning: 8 to 14 approx. / Afternoon: approx. 14h to 20h approx.
Free placement test
* The placement test can be done online (you must register on campus).
The oral test can be done by phone or at school.
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.