100% Free English Course€0
About this course
To participate in the 100% free English courses, you must meet the requirements of the Youth Guarantee programme. Take high quality courses that will help you improve your qualifications and opportunities in the labour market.
The European Social Fund finances this training program through the Barcelona Chamber of Commerce.
Who should attend?
Are you between 18 and 29 years old? Are you unemployed and do you have a European nationality? If you meet these requirements, you can sign up for our 100% free English courses.
Which services do the courses include?
- Individual assessment
- Participation in the chosen course
- Free WiFi access
- Use of apps
- Free access to the Humboldt Language Platform
- Diploma of the Barcelona Chamber of Commerce
Which conditions do I have to fulfill?
- Youth Guarantee requirements: 18 to 29 years old, unemployed, Spanish or EU nationality.
- Log in to the SOC as a job seeker. There is an office in each district. Find yours!
- Participant in the Youth Guarantee. If you are not enrolled, we will gladly inform you how you can do it.
- In order to register for our subsidized courses, you must enclose the DARDO and Youth Guarantee Certificate.
- After you have registered, you must take the placement test on our campus.
- You can not attend the courses if you have already taken another course from the Barcelona Chamber of Commerce.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Our goal is to help you learn English in a communicative way for your future work. Take the opportunity of a free course!
Dates and Schedule (2019)
Dates: The courses take place in the morning and have duration of 7 weeks.
- 26 February – 12 April
- 15 April – 31 May
- 3 June – 19 July
- 22 July – 6 September
- 9 – 25 October
- 28 October – 13 December
Bank holidays: from 1 to 6 January 19 and 22 April; 1 May; 10 and 24 June; 15 August; 11 and 24 September; 12 October; 1 November; 6 and 8 December.
Christmas: from 23 December to 31 December.
Important: Humboldt reserves the right to postpone the courses or to reduce the total number of hours if the number of participants does not reach the minimum required.
Schedule: *Dates and levels are determined according to the registered students.
Schedules are set before the course starts.
Morning: approx. 8 to 14 / Afternoons: 14h to 20 aprox.
Free placement test
* The placement test can be done online (you must register on campus).
The oral test can be done by phone or at school.
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.