old-Intensive Mini Group Plus Spanish Course€0
About this course
The ideal course to combine the dynamics of a group course with the benefits of one-to-one courses.
- Mini Group + 5 hours one-to-one
- Mini Group + 10 hours one-to-one
- Mini Group +15 hours one-to-one
You have the opportunity attend the course in person or online. For example, the mini group can be made as a classroom course and private lessons as an online course. Choose the format that suits your needs!
Who should attend?
Professionals, students, adults and individuals who want to improve their communicative skills in Spanish.
Which services do courses in mini groups include?
- Teaching material
- Individual guidance
- Use of apps
- Free access to the Humboldt language platform
- Attendance certificate
The goal is to combine the lessons in groups with one-to-one sessions. You can use your stay in Barcelona to deepen the knowledge on specific topics.
Dates and Schedule (2019)
Date: Every Monday there are new courses for all levels.
Bank holidays: January 1st – 6th, 2019 and April 22nd; 1st of May; June 10 and 24; 15th of August; September 11th and 24th; 12th of October; 1st of November; 6th and 8th December
Christmas: from 23rd December to 31st December.
Important: Humboldt reserves the right to postpone courses or to reduce the total number of lessons if the number of participants does not reach the minimum required.
Schedule: The mini-group plus courses consist of 15 hours per week in a mini group with the possibility to add 5, 10 or 15 one-to-one lessons depending on your schedule!
Prices and Conditions (2019)
- PLUS 5 (mini-group + 5 one-to-one lessons) 510€
- PLUS 5 (mini-group + 10 one-to-one lessons) 710€
- PLUS 5 (mini-group + 15 one-to-one lessons) 910€
5% on Face to Face online programs
Reductions for members of the same family or company (not in conjunction with other offers)
The registration fee at the school is 35 €
The online registration is free
The prices include:
- Participation in the reserved course
- Free internet connection and wifi (classroom courses)
- Access to the Humboldt Language Platform
- Attendance certificate
Free placement test
* The placement test can be done online (you must register on campus).
The oral test can be done by phone or at school.
When booking online, the entire course or a deposit of € 150 can be paid. When booking by e-mail a deposit of € 150 (please attach a copy of the proof of payment) is required. The deposit is part of the total price of the course deducted from your bill.
If we can not form a group of your level for the dates you have chosen, we will offer you 50% of the group lessons as private lessons.
Alternatively, you may request a refund of the amount paid.
The school refunds the amount paid only in the event that it can not offer the contractually agreed course.
- Cancellation of the course / accommodation more than two weeks before the beginning: 150 Euro.
- Cancellation of the course / accommodation less than two weeks before the beginning of the course: 50% of the course fees / accommodation costs will be charged.
- There is no refund after the start of the course / arrival date at the accommodation.
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.