old-One to One Express Spanish Course€0
About this course
We offer one-to-one courses for general Spanish or for professional communication, tailored to your needs and goals. You have the opportunity to attend the course in person, online or in a combination of both. Choose the format that suits your ideas!
Which services do one-to-one courses include?
- Needs analysis
- Individual counseling
- Teaching materials
- Use of apps
- Free access to the Humboldt Language Platform
- Attendance certificate
In our center, in your company (depending on location with a travel surcharge) or from any Internet connection. You can combine online and classroom courses
Dates and Schedules 2019
Fechas y horarios (2019)
The courses are offered throughout the year for all levels.
Lessons: According to your schedule
Bank holidays: from the 1st to the 6th of January 2019. and on the 22nd of April; 1st of May; June 10 and 24; 15th of August; September 11th and 24th; 12th of October; 1st of November; 6th and 8th December.
Christmas: from 23rd December to 31st December.
Price and Conditions (2019)
Duration: 7 days*
Huours: 56 hours
5% on Face to Face online programs
Reductions for members of the same family or company (not in conjunction with other offers)
The registration fee at the school is 35 €
The online registration is free
The prices include:
- Participation in the reserved course
- Free internet connection and wifi (classroom courses)
- Access to the Humboldt Language Platform
- Attendance certificate
Free placement test
* The placement test can be done online (you must register on campus).
The oral test can be done by phone or at school.
When booking online, the entire course or a deposit of € 150 can be paid. When booking by e-mail a deposit of € 150 (please attach a copy of the proof of payment) is required. The deposit is part of the total price of the course deducted from your bill.
The school refunds the amount paid only in the event that it can not offer the contractually agreed course.
- Cancellation of the course / accommodation more than two weeks before the beginning: 150 Euro.
- Cancellation of the course / accommodation less than two weeks before the beginning of the course: 50% of the course fees / accommodation costs will be charged.
- There is no refund after the start of the course / arrival date at the accommodation.
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.